Spring Paddle Swap April 5-6, 2014
Buy/ Sell: Kayaks, SUP Boards, Gear & More
Bring us your high quality used gear and we will turn it into cash! Or come and browse the pre-owned bargains and find the best deals. This is the paddlesports swap that you do not want to miss. We'll have used gear from our rental fleet, and amazing deals on lots of brand new stuff. Read on for the details and fine print.
We'll have the grill goin' and libations flowin' as we kick off another great paddling season. Join us in celebrating our 19th anniversary. SPIN the "wheel of misfortune" for your chance to win great prizes or disastrous consequences. Check out our plastic welding clinic at 1:00 pm to learn how to fix broken kayaks and other plastic items. There's so much to see at our swap, you'll want to make a day of it, so bring your paddling gear and get a few strokes in while you are here!
Spring paddle swap details for sellers:
1) This is a consignment sale with reduced commissions during the weekend of the swap. We pay 90% of your sales price in STORE CREDIT, or 80% if you choose payment by check. Checks will be available no later than Friday April 11th.
2) Only high quality used equipment in good working order will be accepted for the swap. Minimum sales price for any item is $20. Older Kayaks or boats not fit for sale will be offered a recycling credit of $50 towards any new boat.
3) Swap items should be dropped off by 7pm on Friday April 4th. Late items may be accepted based on staff availability Saturday morning.
4) You do not need to be present to sell your item, but you are welcome to hang out all day.
5) Swap/ sale hours are 10-6pm Saturday April 5th, and 11-5 Sunday April 6th
6) Unsold items should be picked up by Tuesday, April 8th. Or they may be considered abandoned. Please communicate with us if you will have a problem picking up unsold gear.