Fall Demo Equipment Sale & Paddle Swap
August 29-30, 2015
It's our biggest sale event of the year. And your best bet for great deals on high quality used equipment. We are making room for all of the great ski equipment that's on the way and turning over most of our rental gear. Bring us your high quality used gear and we will turn it into cash! Or come and browse the pre-owned bargains and find the best deals. This is the paddlesports swap that you do not want to miss. We'll have used gear from our rental fleet, and amazing deals on lots of brand new stuff. Read on for the details and fine print.
We'll have the grill goin' and libations flowin' as we kick off another great paddling season. Join us in celebrating our 20th anniversary. SPIN the "wheel of misfortune" for your chance to win great prizes or disastrous consequences. There's so much to see at our swap, you'll want to make a day of it, so bring your paddling gear and get a few strokes in while you are here!
Fall paddle swap details for sellers:
1) This is a consignment sale with reduced commissions during the weekend of the swap. We pay 85% of your sales price in STORE CREDIT, or 75% if you choose payment by check. Checks will be available no later than Friday September4th.
2) Only high quality used equipment in good working order will be accepted for the swap. Minimum sales price for any item is $20. Older Kayaks or boats not fit for sale will be offered a recycling credit of $50 towards any new boat.
3) Swap items should be dropped off by 7pm on Friday April 10th. Late items may be accepted based on staff availability Saturday morning.
4) You do not need to be present to sell your item, but you are welcome to hang out all day.
5) Swap/ sale hours are 10-6pm Saturday August 29th, and 11-5 Sunday August 30th.
6) Unsold items should be picked up by Monday, April 13th. Or they may be considered abandoned. Please communicate with us if you will have a problem picking up your unsold gear.