Rental Policies & Conditions
Our policies are detailed in our rental contract which all parties are required to sign. This is not a complete list of requirements and conditions of rental. We encourage you to review our complete contract available here: Rental registration. Minors must have a rentral contract signed by a parent or guardian.
- Positive Identification required on all rentals.
- Contract/ Liability Release required.
- Basic skills/ previous experience required
- Reservations accepted with non-refundable $25 deposit.
- Late returns must pay daily rate for additional days.
- Items/ boats returned excessively dirty will be charged $10 cleaning fee.
- Rentals do not include free pickup/ return days. Rentals are charged by duration of rental
- You are responsible for Damaged or lost equipment.
We encourage you to make a rental reservation by calling the shop. 303-433-3676.
We strive to keep our rental rates as affordable as possible, and to have the gear ready for you when you want to pick it up. To do this we have implemented strict policies regarding the length of rental terms and overdue items. Please be honest with us and yourself about when you expect to return our equipment. Overdue rental fees are calculated based on the full daily rate for any portion of a day they are overdue.
Standard Rental Durations
Same Day - This is the shortest rental we offer for all items other than Bikes. These items are overdue if not returned by closing on the same day they are rented.
Overnight - Overnight rentals are overdue if not returned by the close of business on the day after you pick up the gear.
Weekend - Weekend rentals are due back by closing 3 days after they are picked up. For example, a weekend rental picked up on Friday is due by Monday night 6pm. This rental term also applies during the week like Monday- Thursday, or Wednesday - Saturday.
Week - Items rented for a week are due back 7 days later by close of business. Items picked up on a Friday are due back the next Friday by closing.