- We ship via UPS and USPS. We do not ship FedEx, USPS Surepost, DHL, etc. Expedited shipments utilize the UPS 3-Day Select or USPS Priority Mail Express services.
- Please note that the pickup day is not included any delivery estimate nor is Saturday or Sunday.
- We may contact you to request additional payment for shipping oversized packages, so please include current contact information with your order.
- We only ship within the continental United States, including Hawaii and Alaska. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska, we're insanely jealous, but unfortunately we have to charge you a bit more for shipping.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and these charges are non-refundable. We encourage you to insure the contents of the package to the full retail value if you are shipping an item back to us for a return. Please see our Return Policy (below) for more details on returns.
- Our credit card authorization service can take up to a full business day to process your transaction. Generally speaking, if your order is placed before midnight mountain time, it will be shipped the following business day. If you have any concerns about this, please call us.
- We reuse boxes for shipping in an effort to lessen our environmental impact. Please do not be surprised if your new gear comes in a box labeled from a gear manufacturer.
- We reserve the right to refuse service on any order.
- Please feel free to call our Shop at (303)433-3676 with any questions regarding your order or shipping.
Shipping and handling rates:
AMOUNT OF PURCHASE
For customers choosing "In-Store Pickup", please allow a full business day to process orders. The person picking up the order must provide a valid photo ID that matches the information on the order.
Confluence Kayaks & Ski strives to provide exceptional customer service.
All returns must meet the following conditions or they may not be accepted or be subject to a 20% Restocking Fee
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the shipment's delivery date.
- The item must be unused and in its original box/packaging with all of the tags attached.
- There are no returns accepted on footwear that has been used outside. We encourage you to wear footwear around the house to ensure proper fit and sizing.
- All returns must be approved prior to shipping and must have an R.A. number. Returns made without an R.A. number can be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and these charges are non-refundable. The customer is encouraged to insure the value of shipment containing returned items for their full retail value.
- We do not accept returns on avalanche beacons. This policy ensures the integrity of every piece of life-safety equipment that we sell. We are happy to provide you with as much technical assistance as you may need with these products. Please call us or send us an email, prior to ordering, with any questions regarding this type of equipment.
To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
- Call our Online Orders Department at (303)433-3676 with your Order ID to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. We include a packing list/receipt with every order and you can find the order ID on the included packing list.
- Package the product for shipment, write your R.A. number on the outside of the box, and ship to:
Confluence Kayaks and Ski
2301 17h Street
Denver, CO 80211