Same Day Curbside Delivery Option
Available at Checkout
Questions?Call or Email Us.
It’s livelier than its predecessor, and has more grip; but above all, this Camox Freebird has been made distinctly lighter, which makes a lot of difference in a touring ski. A sporty flex, classic camber and double rocker, all the pleasure of off-piste in a touring version.
"Rip the lip pull a pow slash trick or stick that turn above the steep abyss the Camox Freebird is your versatile mountain player, light but poppy and stable, letting you be the dictator of where how and when you wanna make a turn out there." Michael Bird Shaffer
- Intermediate width: 96 mm wide at the tail.
- Progressive front rocker and slight rear rocker: pivot control, manoeuvrability, planing.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski-snow contact: balances manoeuvrability with stability.
- Slightly raised tail: soft ending to curves, practical for touring (for fitting skins or sticking skis upright in the snow not a unimportant point).
- Intermediate flex: a tolerant and comfortable ski.
- Weight: 2500g/pair @160cm - 2750g/pair @166cm - 2900g/pair @172cm - 3000g/pair @178cm - 3200g/pair @183cm - 3300g/pair @188cm.