The 7Figure dry suit is the highest performance dry suit of the Immersion Research technical wear line.
An alpine inspired dry suit provides more freedom while eliminating excess fabric. Heavy duty double front pants and heavy duty seat add durability. One piece super sticky neoprene tunnel improves dryness and minimizes bulk around your mid section. Constructed with polyester face fabric made 100% from recycled water bottles. Our unique shell fabric won’t absorb water so your suit stays lighter, breathes better, dries faster, and avoids condensation to keep you feeling dry.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% PCW recycled polyester face fabric treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- One piece super sticky neoprene tunnel
- HD double front pants and heavy duty seat
- Rear YKK® AquaSeal® entry zipper
- Front YKK® AquaSeal® relief zipper
- Booties and ankle cuffs reinforced with abrasion resistant Devil's Club 3-layer 240g/m² nylon taslan face fabric
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene over cuffs to aid in dryness and gasket preservation
- Adjustable webbing belt to keep your suit snuggly on your hips
- Shell Fabric: 3-layer recycled polyester
- Fabric Weight: 215g/m²
- Waterproofness (mm h?o): 30,000
- Breathability (g/m²/24h): 4000
- Weight: 3.9lbs (62.4oz)
- Country of Origin: Vietnam