Inspired by our decades of experience in the mountains, here is the all new ST30, which should quickly become your go-to companion for a SKI TRIP or any other exciting adventure. By reducing the number of seams and making this pack with a tough N400D PU2 waterproof ripstop fabric, a minimalist design has never proved to be such a versatile high-performer. Just as comfortable on a sidecountry or backcountry freeride tour, this pack also performs well on more mountaineering-oriented endeavors. The multi-purpose strap system will prove more than capable of carrying all of your gear, whatever the situation. The YKK AquaGuard® zipper is placed on the side of the pack for quick access. Stow your shovel and probe in a separate, closed compartment, to forget they are there most of the time, and for split-second access in an emergency situation. In terms of style, you can choose between a very elegant shade of blue or black for a more understated, refined look. Whatever your preference, the ST30 has character and will leave a lasting impression.
- 1150 g
- Large 30L capacity pack with top and side access.
- Ergonomic waist belt equipped with two large side pockets and two gear loops.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Quick and easy A-frame ski or diagonal carry system.
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Equipped with our versatile Daisy Chain system combined with our multifunctional strap system for attaching any accessories you need.
- Dedicated internal snow-safety gear pocket.
- Thermoformed back panel equipped with ALU-FIT technology, 48cm long.
- Two dedicated external pockets for goggles or small valuables.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Materials: PFC-free N400D PU2 ripstop fabric.
- YKK AquaGuard® zippers.