Conveniently worn around your waist, the Guardian Waist Throw Bag is always at your fingertips, whether you're in your boat or scouting a rapid.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- A waist bag with quick-release belt holds a compact, removable throw bag.
- The outer bag has a wide hook-and-loop flap and a zipper to facilitate removing the inner bag. Drainage holes in the bag expel water quickly.
- Removable Wedge Throw Bag has foam flotation to keep it on top of the water, mesh sides for drainage and drying, and reflective taping for increased visibility.
- Throw bag contains 55 feet of 1/4" polypropylene rope, with a maximum tensile strength of 950 pounds.
- A quick-release buckle on the adjustable waist belt ensures safe exit in an emergency.
- The internal throw bag comes completely free from the waist belt.
- Webbing loops along the belt allow you to attach carabiners.