Add to Cart
- Ultra-light 20D Stretch Taffeta S/G Lite™ fabric
- 96% Nylon, 4% spandex
- 80 grams Primaloft™ Eco Fill
- Wind and water-resistant
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Hand Pockets
- Baffled stitch-through construction
- YKK waterproof zippers- Average weight: 260 grams
You didn’t think you needed an anorak midlayer. Until now.
The Ronan Jacket has the supreme coziness of a Sunday morning. It’s a puffy, insulating, pullover hoodie, and get this: It’s way warmer than it looks for how lightweight and packable it is. Stuffed with 80 grams of Primaloft insulation it has an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio (P.S. it’s made from 80 percent post-consumer recycled materials). You’ll wear it under your ski jacket as a lightweight insulator and on its own while digging into that pre-ski-tour plate of waffles. A spacious kangaroo pouch keeps your hands warm on a walk and stores those leftover waffles to go.