Since 1976 Pelican has produced the finest waterproof, dustproof, crushproof containers. Use the Pelican Protector Cases for your electronic, photographic and survival gear.
The 1400 has exterior dimensions of: 16 7/8" x 13" x 6 13/16".
- The heavy-duty polypropylene case is engineered with reinforcement details that defy outside forces.
- A replaceable silicone O-ring provides that positive waterproof, dustproof seal that blocks out the elements.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches clamp the lid securely.
- An automatic pressure relief purge vent lets you open the otherwise airtight case after changes in temperature and pressure.
- Watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place.
- Replaceable Pick N Pluck foam insert is scored in 3/8" square segments. Remove segments to fit and protect sensitive equipment.
- "Egg crate" convoluted foam in the lid adds extra cushioning.
- Two anchor points let you add padlocks for extra security.
- Comfortable carry handle for transportation and tiedown.
- All metal hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Cases are made in the USA.
- Cases carry the Pelican lifetime guarantee against breakage or defects in workmanship.