The Anima is a very stable ski and extremely stable at high speed. It will embrace a skiers creativity (big lines, jumps, quick pivot) and keep him on his feet.
"The Anima is the ski i used in every contest and for most of my days on skis over the past two years. The turning radius is long enough to make it stable at high speed and its slightly softer tail makes it maneuverable in tight places. It's the perfect mix between ski width, taper, turning radius and rocker". Kristofer Turdell
- Big width: 115 mm width.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Short classic camber: classic camber underfoot with a short ski/snow contact, giving better manoeuvrability.
- Extended sidecut: big turning radius, giving stability at high speed.
- Consistent and progressive tip rise: good float.
- Very progressive flex in the tip and tail, but stiffer where the ski touches the snow: good distortion in soft snow and efficient on hardpack.