NRS Fin Replacement Plate
Same Day Curbside Delivery Option
Available at Checkout
The NRS Fin Replacement Plate holds the fins (also called skegs) used on NRS inflatable SUP boards and the NRS Pike Fishing IK.
- Easily attaches to your inflatable SUP board or NRS Pike with Stabond Adhesive, item number 38704.01.
- To attach this plate to a rigid fiberglass, composite or plastic board or boat, use G/flex Epoxy Adhesive, Item # 50201.01.
- Apply adhesive to entire underside of the plate, following the application instructions for the adhesive.
- The Replacement Plate accepts our 2", 5" and 9" fins (Item # 86101.02).
- Internal length of the slot the fin slides into is 7 1/2" (19 cm) and the width is 1 3/8" (3.5 cm).
- On top of the plate, the distance from the open end of the fin slot to the center of the groove that the locking tab slides across is 5 1/2" (14 cm). The width of that groove is 5/8" (1.6 cm).
- Overall footprint is 5.5" (14 cm) x 10.5" (26.7 cm).