The Silent Air Remover reduces the sound of a board inflated to 18psi from over 130 decibels at initial valve depression to less than 80 decibels. That is the equivalent of a jet taking off in comparison to background noise in a restaurant.
- Avoid loud deflation on outdoor adventures by using the simple adapter to deflate your board
- Diffuses initial loud rush of air and can be removed after 60 seconds to allow your board to be deflated in the normal way
- Reduces the sound of a board inflated to 18psi from over 130 decibels at initial valve depression to less than 80 decibels
- Simple to use in the same way you would connect a pump hose and has no impact on the time required to pack away
- Air Remover is designed for disassembly meaning all parts can be replaced for easy product maintenance
- Compatible with any inflatable paddle board that uses a HR valve