Add to Cart
This 800-fill goose down jacket is a super packable, year-round staple.
You’ll wear the General’s Down Jacket, an 800-fill goose down jacket with a 20-Denier polyester ripstop fabric, year-round. It’s a staple in the Flylow line and it’ll undoubtedly become a fixture in your coat collection, too. On breezy fall days, you’ll wear this puffy into town or walking the dog. On late summer camping trips, you’ll don it sipping whiskey around the campfire. And on those ice-cold winter days, you’ll stuff this down hoody under your hardshell as an insulating midlayer—it’s packable and compressible enough to layer with comfortably. Underarm vents and breathable, matte-finish fabric keep you from overheating.
- Ultra-light 20D Poly ripstop S/G Lite™ fabric
- 800-fill power goose down
- Wind and water-resistant
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 4 pockets (2 internal)
- Self-stowing inner pocket (makes a pillow)
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Baffled stitch-through construction
- 6-inch underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 415 grams